Kamis, 10 Desember 2015

(spam) random wish

Meet again with me, most random girl in the world hahahaha...
I have random thought, so its not abnormal for me to have so much random wish, the anti-mainstream one and sometimes I seriously try on my self. hahaha. Usually this kind of randomness happen when i watch awesome movies. Like this week, my sisters even notice me that my wish is always changing every time i change what i watch. hahahaha.

When i watch Princess Sophia (Disney's cartoon, i know.. -.- don't laugh..), i suddenly yell "heeey, i want to attend Princess School too. Like her..! Please...".
Then my brother tease me "Of course my sister. But unfortunately you can't because Princess School only exist in Jakarta..." (-____-) wtf. hahahaha.
And my sister reminds me "Don't you want to be a Jedi warrior, my sister?"
"Of course! I wanna be the first Jedi Warrior that attend The Princess School..."
"And you also said that you always want to be an archer when u watch The Hunger Games..."
"Of course! I am the Princess, and Jedi Warrior, and archer, and also Akatsuki's Leader... Don't forget that..."
"Wakakakakakakak..." >_<
There are too much thing I want to learn. Currently I wish I could be a great Jedi Warrior, Ninja, Archer, Princess, Alchemists, Magician, Pianist, and Painter... And also I wish that I can learn how to ride a horse, fly the plane, race a car, and swim! Oh my... I want to learn how to swim. Really really want. (O.O) Ah. I also want to learn how to speak with animals and plants and any creatures in the world. And I always curious how to learn telekinesis, telepathy, and teleportation. LOL. To much random and weird wishes now. Maybe I must learn how to silent and empty the mind... Oh myyy... but its to hard.... I never experience the empty mind... Hahahahah...

2 komentar :

  1. Hihihi, dulu aku kira memalukan untuk ngefans Sith. Ternyata banyak juga yg ngefans Sith Lords. Yah, aku rasa itu tidak akan melukai harga diri maupun keinginan untuk diberi stereotip "anak baik" hehehe, after all, it just a movie! hahahahahah

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hahaha.. aku gak nge fans sith lord sih.. tapi anakin skywalker, sebelum dia melangkah ke kegelapan. #halah XD but yes. its just a movie. it doesn't matter even if you are fans of the antagonist... ;)

      Hapus

Happy Cat Kaoani